Mille-Rod Polymer Series Wire Pulling System Giveaway
January 8, 2011
On Thursday, I posted a tool review about the Mille-Rod polymer series wire pulling system. You can read about it here. Well, Mark was kind enough to send me a 14′ standard version and a 7′ glow version. I used the 14′ standard version in for my review and it worked well. Now, I’m going to giveaway the 7′ glow version to you. He also sent me a double magnet set, which I’m giving away as well.
Here is what you will get:
- 4 – 14″ Glow Rods (Round) – Low Viscosity Polycarbonate. The ideal rod for most cases as it will flex around corners. Average Flex 35 degrees
- 2 – 14″ Glow Rods (Flat) – Low Viscosity Polycarbonate. Will twist and flex around any space or corner. Average Flex 180 degrees
- 5 – Attachments – Low Viscosity Polycarbonate. Glow set contains: 1 – Round Eye, 1 – Flat eye, 1 – Bullet, 1 – Claw and 1 – Hook
- 1 – 18″ tube
- 1 – Double magnet set
How do you enter the giveaway?
It’s simple, just enter your name and email address in the form below. Now everyone entering the giveaway needs to do this regardless of previous subscriptions. You must use a “real” email address and confirm it. You will be sent an email to your address asking you to confirm your email address. If you do not do this, then you will not be entered into the giveaway. We will contact the winner via email. This giveaway ends on Friday, January 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time.
1. This giveaway is for U.S. & Canadian residents that are current email subscribers of Ez DIY Electricity. Everyone must subscribe using the form above.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older. By entering this giveaway, you agree that you are 18 years of age or older.
3. Only 1 entry per email address.
4. The drawing will be held privately on Saturday, January 15, 2011, where I will pick 1 random winner from the email subscription list.
5. Winners will be contacted by email. If after two days we do not receive a response, a second email will be sent. If still no response after 7 days, the prize will be noted as “Unclaimed”.
6. Winners may decline. If declined, their prize will be awarded to another randomly drawn name.
7. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Do you need assistance with your electrical wiring project? Please visit my DIY Electrical Wiring Help from a Master Electrician page. Where I provide electrical wiring tips, expert electrical advice, answers to your electrical questions and electrical consulting & design services over the phone, via instant messenger or via email.