Would You Like to Save Some Money on Your Next DIY Home Improvement Project
May 15, 2010
It is supposed to be real nice this weekend here in southwest Montana. It is supposed to be sunny with highs in the mid to upper 70s. So this means yard work for me. I have about an acre and a half to mow. So, I need to get the riding mower, push mower and weed whacker out to tune them up and sharpen the blades to get them ready for another season of mowing.
I’m also going to build a portable wall that I can use to explain DIY electrical wiring projects better. I need to get some materials for the next segments of How to Wire a Recreation Room in Your Basement as well.
This means a trip to Home Depot or Lowes for materials. While Home Depot and Lowes have good prices on most of their items, it is always nice to save even more when shopping there. I’ve been reading One Project Closer for a few weeks now and I’ve noticed that they are offering Home Depot coupons and Lowes coupons. The coupons are good for 10% off in each store. I know that I’m going to print some off to use today.
How about you? Are you working on any DIY home improvement projects this weekend?
Do you need assistance with your electrical wiring project? Please visit my DIY Electrical Wiring Help from a Master Electrician page. Where I provide electrical wiring tips, expert electrical advice, answers to your electrical questions and electrical consulting & design services over the phone, via instant messenger or via email.
- Q&A About Troubleshooting a GFCI Circuit, Wire Size in kcmil, Wiring 3 Lights Controlled by a Single Pole Switch and Mounting Heights for Electric Baseboard Heaters
- Beat Summer Heat with an Easy-to-Install Ceiling Fan
- Today’s Copper Supply Worth a Pretty Penny
- How many receptacle outlets are required in a large Foyer of a home?
- More storms, more generators, less faith in FPL