How To Install a Ceiling Flush Mount Lighting Fixture
June 1, 2008
I received a service call last week to replace old ceiling flush mount lighting fixtures with a newer style. I took my camera with me and photographed each step. So, today’s article is going to discuss replacing an old ceiling flush mount lighting fixture with a newer style. Click each of the images below to enlarge them.
Do you need assistance with your electrical wiring project? Please visit my DIY Electrical Wiring Help from a Master Electrician page. Where I provide electrical wiring tips, expert electrical advice, answers to your electrical questions and electrical consulting & design services over the phone, via instant messenger or via email.
- Installing Separate Switches for a Bathroom Exhaust Fan/Light Combo and a Vanity Light
- Answers to Electrical Questions About Installing a New Light Fixture, Installing a Sub Panel and Installing a Cooktop and Separate Wall Oven
- When Replacing A Light Fixture, What Do I Do With The Ground Wire?
- How Do I Make a Switched Receptacle Always On?
- How To Turn Off an Electric Baseboard Heater That Stays On All of the Time, Wiring a Heater with 4 Wires and Wiring a Motion Sensor Light